Meta is beginning a project to encourage users to support small to medium-sized services (SMBs) throughout the holiday shopping season.
Today, Meta is announcing:
- A continuation of its #BuyBlack Friday initiative.
- A 2022 vacation present guide including service from the Meta Organization Leaders Network.
- A 2022 SMB holiday marketing guide.
#BuyBlack Friday Initiative
Meta continues its #BuyBlack Friday project for the third year, consisting of complimentary resources, education, and training for black-owned SMBs.
Today, Black company owner can visit the revitalized #BuyBlack Friday website to schedule and get one-on-one marketing assistance.
Furthermore, the site highlights numerous Black-Owned SMBs and personal tips/guidance on how they’ve discovered success utilizing Meta company tools.
Meta underscores the importance of the vacation shopping season for minority-owned businesses:
“For minority-owned businesses currently disproportionately affected by the pandemic, the importance of the holiday season is even more acute– 25% of U.S. minority-owned businesses expect to make majority their annual profits from October-November, and this is highest for Black-owned organizations at 34%.”
Holiday Present Guide
Meta’s annual vacation present guide entitled the “2022 Smalliday Display,” highlights a series of organizations from the Meta Business Leaders Network (MLBN).
Consumers can shop straight from the guide to receive exclusive promotions and discounts.
Meta’s holiday present guide is releasing on November 21.
SMB Holiday Marketing Guide
Meta is launching an updated holiday marketing guide for SMBs with guidance and ideas on utilizing the business’s free tools to maximize sales over the holiday season.
Key sections in the guide include:
- How to power ads with Efficiency 5: Find out how to make ads more impactful, drive more sales, and expand your customer base.
- Update your content and organization info: Find out how to produce a distinct search for your vacation marketing campaign and keep it constant all season.
- General vacation marketing suggestions: Learn how to position service or products as gifts by utilizing different personalities in posts and advertisements.
Meta’s vacation marketing guide and BuyBlack Friday site are available now. The holiday present guide will be available next week.
Included Image: Wirestock Creators/Best SMM Panel