Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly offered to augment existing search and image advertising campaigns.
Microsoft piloted video advertisements in September 2021 in select nations.
Over a year later, video ads are offered to all Microsoft marketers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served across the Microsoft Advertising Network in the countries discussed above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted using intent data from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In screening, Microsoft says including video to search projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search campaign only.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Ad Specifications Microsoft video ads can vary
from six seconds to 2 minutes, though
the business recommends that videos shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft offers the following bidding choices for video advertisements: Optimize for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when a viewer
- views 2 seconds of continuous play. Enhance for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when an individual views at least 15 seconds of
- video or clicks on the ad. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click on the video. A click is counted when the viewer arrive at your website.
- How To Create A Microsoft Video Campaign Develop a Microsoft video marketing campaign by following the steps below: From
the collapsible menu on the left, choose Campaigns. Select Create campaign. Pick one of the video-oriented objectives. Enter the Project name
- and the Daily spending plan, and then choose Save & go to the next
- step. Enter an Ad group name
- and choose your desired audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next step. Add your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Pick your Budget plan & quotes settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Marketing will automatically produce several videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Additionally, you can submit
- your own videos in each available aspect ratio. To learn more, see Microsoft’s assistance page. Source: Microsoft Included Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel